I'm sure you've noticed and my be wondering what that phrase is doing in the banner here. Funny thing but relevant (which is why it's funny): when I started making headway in putting together the first incarnation of the banner, "Walk This Way" by Run-DMC and Aerosmith came on.
Please tell me you caught that all by yourself.
You didn't? Drats. Okay here we go:
The DeLorean is made by DMC and Run-DMC is the rap duo who helped push rap into the legitimate mainstream by doing the duet/remake with Aerosmith. I named Alice's DeLo at the last minute and this was what I came up with. Later on I figured that in Alice's life and history, she's a conglomeration of different things: some new and some remade. Well, that's what this version of WTW is: the rap is new and the song is a remake. Just seemed very appropriate. (*)
I'd actually thought of JTW as being a tagline for the crew awhile back but forgot about it until tonight when the song came on and so I just put it in the banner on a whim. I guess it's staying now> :-)
"JUMP THIS WAY!"
(*)Besides, in order to travel between dimensions you have to "jump" rather than "walk". So the 'Jump' and 'DMC' aspects are both broad and specific since the Jump-DMC isn't the only DeLo in the fleet.
All of the obvious concepts, characters, and ideas are copyright their original owners, but all of the *new* stuff here (and reflected elsewhere) are copyright Rainbow Heron. These are my characters and the only other people authorized to use them are my fellow Sith Warriors. These characters were originally created for these Sith Wars and for my own amusement. No infringements or insults inteanded as this is all in penniless fun. If I find you using my stuff without my permission, I'll send the PokéScotties to personally curl your butt and brain around some very nasty arena until you've learned your lesson. Thank you.