Tuesday, January 21, 2003
»So what are we doing here?
Well basically the non-SW (Sith War) storyline follows Alice and her Pokémon from Alice's earliest memories as a 4-year-old and all the way thru her trials and tribulations with the Dimension Jumper Squad (DJS) in a very roundabout way of finding Alice's parents and discovering who she is. If you read/participate in the RASSM Sith Wars, alt.fan.jigglypuff, or at least just read them, then you already have some idea as to who the main personalities are.
It's all not exactly novel material altho having a trout-shaped pillow in the trunk of your 5-seated Delorean as your ever-present "Big Brother" guardian certainly is novel.
<Artie:>"It's stuffy in that trunk." <Smoked Oyster:>"You're pretty stuffed up yourself sometimes."
Anyway, because there's no real order to this whole escapade (yet), I'm just throwing everything (ok some of it- I wouldn't publish some of the stuff I've already written especially as it contains spoilers) here in the off-chance that I might actually take some of it and compile it later on into some sort of coherent story. It's a bit weird and complex, but don't worry, you won't be needing a Tolkien-sized encyclopedia or anything to wade thru it.
I'll probably be writting either as a brief narrative or a sort of diary point-of-view from Alice's pov until I can better flesh it out. Or maybe hodge-podge is the way it's supposed to stay. Yeah, bits and pieces for you to figure out eh? ;-)
<"don't make it too shredded or they'll give up and go away" -ed.>
Anyway, I guess I'd better stop with the intros and just shut up and write, right?
<"no, it'd be better if you'd just SHUT UP!!!" -ed.>
Excuse me a moment, I have to go lock -ed. in the bathroom again...
All of the obvious concepts, characters, and ideas are copyright their original owners, but all of the *new* stuff here (and reflected elsewhere) are copyright Rainbow Heron. These are my characters and the only other people authorized to use them are my fellow Sith Warriors. These characters were originally created for these Sith Wars and for my own amusement. No infringements or insults inteanded as this is all in penniless fun. If I find you using my stuff without my permission, I'll send the PokéScotties to personally curl your butt and brain around some very nasty arena until you've learned your lesson. Thank you.