Usually when being assigned a mission at DJS, they just dump it on Alice and tell her to go (to which she is always reluctant and defiant, as are are some of the Pokémon as well). One day, after about 2 very long years with them, she was asked to submit a form that was basically part bio and part declaration in order to be approved for her next assignment with a very particular group.
Here's what she wrote as dictated by the guidelines at the time:
I do not know how I came to be, but I do know that I was raised by a group of smugglers on the PokéPlanet. They smuggled Pokémon and supposedly had ties to Team Rocket. As a toddler I would play with the stolen Pokémon and watch how seedy business was done. While I learned from other's mistakes, I was not corrupted if I repeated them. Before I was 15, I had captured and trained several Pokémon, but not for the sake of battle. I train Pokémon to better themselves. I have taught the Jigglypuff how to sing to an adoring crowd that can remain awake, while singing an opponent to dreamland. I have resuced Pokémon from abusers and they have decided to stay with me. Because I do not participate in Pokébattles as a rule, I can keep more than 6 Pokémon with me at a time.
I have abilities in the Force, but I have never had formal training. I have had to train myself mostly, but I learn form everyone and everything. I have always maintained a high curiosity which sometimes to get the better of me. The Jedi Council has often seen my abilites and have been awed, but they have also cringed. They have begged me to officially join them several times and each time I have declined. They have wanted to teach me, and they have wanted me to teach them. I will not give up my freedom to be at their beck-and-call, but I will not refuse to help them or refuse help from them.
I have learned how to manipulate a natural and real environment, and I have learned how to manipulate a manufactured and virtual environment. I have entered the realms of a computer to rectify viruses and to place viruses. I have helped bring down a prison of a Matrix and have helped build a freedom of biotechnical networking.
While I have always had a clear sense of right and wrong, I am a rogue. I'm considered a freelance but I have allies and some affiliations. There are some groups I would never associate with, and there are some groups I have no choice but *to* associate with. I can walk the right side of the fence, and I can walk the left side of the fence. I can walk on top of the fence, and I can sit on the fence straddling both sides. I can build bridges and I can burn them. I can straddle fences and I can mend them. I can be above the system, under the system, running from the system, or enforcing the system. But I am always watching the system. Watching and waiting...to see what it will do next.
I now know that I was born in Galaxy Faraway to Jedi Knights. My parents were good people who were members of an elite squadron known as the Dimension Jumpers. Their domains were their native galaxy and a small patch of space known as PokéSpace. They have long helped maintain a strong and secure relationship and open protal between these 2 space dimensions. They are some of the few Jedi Knights who know of the PokéJedi, a great intergalactic secret.
But they themselevs are also a great galactic secret. They are members of the ancient order that spawned the Jedi Knights. As the Jedi Knights help safeguard and watch over the PokéJedi, my parents' ancient order also looks over the Jedi Knights, like unknown and unseen guardian angels. But there was something the ancient order knew that could severely threaten the Jedi Knights. And if the Jedi Order fell, so would the PokéJedi.
This information caused my parents to have to give me up. A PokéJedi acting on DJS orders hid me on its home planet, to keep me safe from the unknown forces. I do not know if my parents are still alive or not.
When I was ready, the Pokémon chose me to be a Master. When I was ready, I was chosen to be a Dimension Jumper. When I am ready, I will be chosen to learn of this ancient order, what their knowledge is of the unknown forces that forced my parents to hide me. And perhaps when I am ready, I will be united with them.
Until then, I train and I learn. I do my job and I wait.
Alice was accepted and sent to train with a group of 12 various Sailor Saturns. She learned quite a lot about herself while in the Sailor Division...
All of the obvious concepts, characters, and ideas are copyright their original owners, but all of the *new* stuff here (and reflected elsewhere) are copyright Rainbow Heron. These are my characters and the only other people authorized to use them are my fellow Sith Warriors. These characters were originally created for these Sith Wars and for my own amusement. No infringements or insults inteanded as this is all in penniless fun. If I find you using my stuff without my permission, I'll send the PokéScotties to personally curl your butt and brain around some very nasty arena until you've learned your lesson. Thank you.